Friday, March 17, 2017

walgreens finds 3-17-17

So I went to Walgreens to pick up my dads medication and some new shampoo for him. He has cancer and his hair pretty much all fell out last night during his shower. ITs a side effect and the chemo docs told him to get some Head and Shoulders with zinc to help his scalp.  So I picked all of that up, and of course headed to the toy section to see if they had anything new. My friend is one of the managers and said he'd hold me a couple of the Funko Pop WWE Walgreen Exclusives.

They had tons of new Funko Pops, which I don't really collect. They also had new TMNT figures, but i was there for the WWE stuff.  Only elites they had was the Shawn Michaels Exclusive and basic series 52 Damien Sandow and The Rock. One Sandow and 3 Rocks.

They also had some new Marvel Legend figures, which I think are Walgreens Exclusives.  They had The Punisher, Daredevil, and Dr. Strange from the new movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment