Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Smackdown Live! and 205 Live! Results. 3-14-17

I really did not pay much attention to RAW this past week, however I  did watch Smackdown and 205 Live. I haven't kept up with 205 as much as Smackdown, however I figured Id watch it this week. I do have to say that Smackdown is the far superior show to RAW. RAW is lacking something, and I'm not sure exactly what it is but it seems boring to me.I only watch RAW to see Braun Strowman and Rusev.

I will watch NXT and post my reactions tomorrow or later tonight.

* Things to point out

Smackdown

Becky vs Natalya was a forgettable match, Carmella repulses me. Something about her melted barbie face and giraffe neck combined with the east coast "cool" factor makes me hate her. Natalya isn't much better, she looks like a cosmic transvestite.

I really like the Miz, but could not care less about his match at mania vs Cena. Maryese's promo was very good surprisingly.

Alexa vs Mickie was very good. Both of them put on some of the best matches in the entire women's division in WWE. Mickie winning did catch me by surprise.

AJ attacked Shane in the parking garage and put his head through a car window resulting in a little bit of blood.Daniel Bryan kayfabe fired AJ after the incident. His acting is horrible.

Mojo said when he "split" from Ryder due to Ryder's injury putting him out that he was no longer hype, however he does the same running to the ring routine. He needs to change it up. This match ended in Ziggler getting the 10 count and being counted out. Ziggler is boring and unbelievable.

Orton's betrayal of Wyatt has been very good for his career in my opinion. I remember everyone trashing Orton just a couple months ago because how boring he is. Now hes one of the most talked about people. Kudos to Orton. Hes always been one of my favorites.

The Uso's are 1000X better as a heel group, very good match with the Uso's picking up the win.

Shane Challenging AJ at mania was beyond predictable.




*Things to point out

205 Live

Neville is amazing as a heel!

Ali vs Gulak was great, however Gulak is a bit bland

The tagteam match was a forgettable match, Noam Darr is beyond annoying. Cant stand him.

The elimination match was probably the match of the week in all of the WWE shows so far. Very good match with many memorable spots.

Akira Tozawa is over with the crowd, sad to see him eliminated second after Neese.

Neese would benefit as a heavyweight. The guy has a great build and is super strong, eliminating him first makes no sense.

TJ Perkins needs to stop with the stupid dancing. The dab he does after every move is super annoying,

Austin Aries was very good during this match, the Rolling Elbow was devastating.





Here are the results from Smackdown and 205 Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment