Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Update on some Custom Cards

Wow long time no blogging! So, its be a couple of days since I last posted a blog, Ive been quite busy with school and selling on ebay. I have been commissioned to do some custom Baseball cards for a couple of people. So I figured the least I could do is post some of the custom cards I have worked on here recently. Other than that were going to keep it short and simple. I will post something more creative and lengthy in the days here following.

first I was to do some modern guys on an old Yoohoo add card. Here is the original.







Here are the cards that I made


I was then to make some Post Cereal CardsHere is the original


Here are the Cards I made, Satchel Paige has been colorized











 Last but not least
Some of these old Tabacco cards, Starting with the original and then follows are newer players







No comments:

Post a Comment