Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another Mail Day, Another Hall of Famer

Well we've been hammered with snow the past couple of days, I'm guessing ol Mr. Groundhog wasn't playing around.

Night before, Didn't look too bad, but the next morning we had about a foot of snow!




























Anyways here is what I got in the mail today!

The photo is from N54, the Cardinals cards from Blowout , the other two from Listia

2005 Bazooka Larry Walker
2013 Oscar Taveras Sterling (RIP)
2014 Gyspy Queen Matt Adams

1980 Dave Winfield
1980 Mike Schmidt





Got this from N54 Baseball Forums. Enos Country Slaughter HOF 1985 (RIP 2002)

Elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in 1985.
Played for the Cardinals (1938–1942, 1946–1953)
Passed away in 2002


Enos Slaughter, former major league ball playe...
Enos Slaughter, former major league ball player, cropped from existing photograph uploaded to Wikipedia (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you won the cards in my contest! I randomized the list 11 times (11 because that's my favorite number) and you came out on top. If you could email me you address, and I'll make sure to get the cards out sometime soon! Do you want me to send you the contest cards or some other Cardinal cards? Thank you again, and congratulations!

    Frankie13.Massa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also, how do you make your custom cards? I think they look awesome, and I've been wanting to make some myself, but never knew how!

      Delete