Thursday, January 15, 2015

Listia Wins Part Uno

I saw a blogger Baseball Card Breakdown post some items he had gotten on Listia.com. I really hadn't heard of the site, so I checked it out. Basically, you bid with credits, you can get credits by sharing and taking surveys. you can also list items and sell them for credits. I have somewhere around 3000 credits just for checking in and bidding, 3000 is worth about 3 dollars.

Anyways, this is what I received in the mail today from 1 seller that i won auctions from.

1976 Topps wins leaders Tom Seaver: 499 credits
1976 Topps Dave Parker: 499 credits
1982 Fleer Harold Baines (2nd year card): 499 Credits
1982 Fleer Dave Stewart RC: 563 Credits

These are all in really decent shape, and for free I can't complain! I think I'm hooked considering I've got 5 or 6 auctions I'm still waiting to get in the mail.





Have you won any baseball cards off of listia? If so, did you get anything good?
leave your comments in the comments below, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment