Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Not SO Baseball Update

So I have many interests besides baseball. I love history, the paranormal and weird stuff, folklore and mythology, bigfoot lol, and the list goes on. Here are some recent card I have made that aren't baseball related.

Harry and the Henderson's is one of my favorite movies of all time.
lovable movie about a family who runs into a sasquatch and brings him into their family.
it stars John Lithgow
these are styled like the 1968 Topps Baseball cards

 More Hairy goodness.
this time 2013 Topps style








 Now this is a custom set that i have started. I love anything Bigfoot and wanted to do something with it. The background is Beautiful Washington State. the Foot logo is a modified  Oregon Emeralds Baseball logo (Their Mascot is sasquatch!!!!)
The photos I chose are famous bigfoot related pictures or subjects.


Left to Right
Bobo from the tv show finding Bigfoot
The Florida Skunk Ape Anonymous Photo
Sasquatch from the Jack's Links Commercial fame
Harry from Harry and the Hendersons Movie
Paterson-Gimlin Film Bigfoot,....I don't think I need to say anything else...
the Jacobs Photo, caught on a trail camera, thought to be a juvenile Sasquatch









well I hope you enjoied these, I have some entertainment and movie star cards that i will post in the future. Thanks for viewing




No comments:

Post a Comment